- Consolidation and management of medical records
- Consolidated medical intake via phone/media
- Instructions on maintaining an organized medical file
- Assisting patients and families in advocacy and self-advocacy
- Health professionals advocating on your behalf
- Annual files maintenance – as needed
Are you considering making Aliyah? Or maybe you’re a new Oleh with a pre-existing medical condition or a vetern Oleh who has Diabetes and have recently been diagnosed with Arthritis? Don’t wait for a medical emergency to force you to organise your medical files. In a study of senior cardiac patients, research showed that those who had an organised personal health records resulted in better health, emphasising the importance for you, your next of kin, or those who are managing your medical care to have your complete and comprehensive medical history as well as a clearly systemized medical file.
Our professional staff not only reviews and analyses your medical history and records, they organise them, providing you with a thorough overview of all of your medical files- complete with a guide that includes clear steps how to achieve and attain your medical goals. Additionally, they check out the compatibility and necessity of all medications as well as provide clear directions for achieving possible relevant diagnosis and communicating with your doctors, resulting in a fully cooperative and cohesive medical environment.